Children’s Mental Health Coping Skills/Emotion Regulation Skills:
Mental Health Articles on Processing COVID19/Grief:
Mental health resources:
There are a variety of mental health support hotlines people can reach out to, including:
- Texting HELLO to 741741 for 24/7 support from Crisis Text line.
- Calling the NAMI helpline at 800-950-6264, which is staffed by volunteers who have mental health conditions.
- Reaching out to warm lines, which also provide peer support on a local level. The state phone numbers can be found here.
- Calling the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
- Using the Disaster Distress helpline at 1-800-985-5990 or texting TalkWithUs at 66745.